The Jane Jumper makes outfit planning easy. You can style it on its own or over a shirt in the cooler months. They are a relaxed fit with a dropped harem style bottom, so if your little is above average or wears a cloth diaper, this could be perfect for you. If you're looking for something with a slimmer fit, the Indy or Gemma Overalls may be for you!
With a fitted bodice, halter style straps, and an enclosed elastic back it makes the fit very forgiving. The Jane Jumper is designed to hit at the ankle.
This item is Ready to Ship
This item is made with 100% Linen in 'Crabapple'
This linen is approx 200gsm, so is medium-heavy weight. It will be raw or stiff to begin with, but will soften and get the signature linen 'floppiness' with each wash and wear. It is a lovely heirloom fabric.
All of our items are small batch and ethically handcrafted in Canada
For our shop policies and detailed information, such as shipping and fabric care please click here.
Please do not leave infants or children unattended while wearing items with ties and straps. Only lay babies to sleep in items approved for sleepwear.
- Machine Wash cold (laundry bag recommended, especially for items with ties/straps)
- Hang dry or dry flat (hand smoothing any wrinkles)
- Machine drying is NOT recommended and may cause shrinking.
- Press with a low temperature iron if necessary.
- Please wash handmade items with care to ensure longevity