Our Savannah Suspender Skirt is a great versatile piece. It can be worn over a long sleeve, short sleeve, or a flutter tank (which is our favorite). With over the shoulder adjustable straps and an elastic waist in the skirt it makes the fit very forgiving. And not to worry, as always, the waistband is completely enclosed so no scratchy seams. This version is new to AW20 and features longer length, strap slider to hold back straps up, and market pockets!
This item is Ready to Ship
This item is made with 100% Reclaimed fabric In ‘Grey Twig’ Exact fiber content is unknown, but is thought to be Cotton/poly. This fabric has more structure than our typical cottons.
This garment features wood buttons. Button style/colour may vary slightly. Please be sure to always inspect buttons prior to wearing to ensure they are intact and securely attached.
All of our items are small batch and ethically handcrafted in Canada
For our shop policies and detailed information, such as shipping and fabric care please click here
Please do not leave infants or children unattended while wearing items with ties, buttons and straps. Only lay babies to sleep in items approved for sleepwear.
- Machine Wash cold (laundry bag recommended, especially for items with ties/straps)
- Hang dry or dry flat (hand smoothing any wrinkles)
- Machine drying is NOT recommended and may cause shrinking.
- Press with a low temperature iron if necessary.
- Please wash handmade items with care to ensure longevity