A labour of love, we are so happy to introduce our first Ladies garment.
The Simone dress was designed with the everyday woman in mind, accommodating the many transformations including pregnancy, nursing, and beyond. Comfy enough for day-to-day wear, but with a classic shape that can easily be dressed up with cute heels. The dress can be worn either way, offering a neckline with more or less coverage depending on preference and straps wide enough to cover a supportive bra. The bodice is lined, providing extra support and coverage and is incredibly stretchy, so ideal for nursing. Our testers that were breastfeeding found this most convenient with the lower neckline to the front. The 3/4 circle skirt works great with a bump or without and has in-seam pockets. The standard length hits between the knee and calf, with the petite length hitting approx 8cm shorter. Depending on fit preference, the standard length works best on heights of 5'5" or taller, and the petite length works on 5'4" and shorter.
This dress has a generous fit, so sizing up is not recommended.
This item is Ready to Ship
This item is made with Bamboo Cotton Jersey
66% Bamboo Rayon | 28% Cotton | 6% Spandex
This product is certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
All of our items are small batch and ethically handcrafted in Canada
For our shop policies and detailed information, such as shipping and fabric care please click here
Please do not leave infants or children unattended while wearing items with ties and straps. Only lay babies to sleep in items approved for sleepwear.
- Machine Wash cold (laundry bag recommended, especially for items with ties/straps)
- It is important to be careful which items you wash bamboo garments with - Rough items, such as zippers, denim, etc can cause premature pilling on some nature fibres.
- Dry flat (hand smoothing any wrinkles)
- Machine drying is NOT recommended and may cause shrinking.
- Press with a low temperature iron if necessary.
- Please wash handmade items with care to ensure longevity