Zoë is a full twirl skirt (bloomers or tights highly recommended!), with in-seam pockets, and hits just above knee on most children. A fold-over waistband can be worn higher up on the tummy, or folded and a bit lower, depending on what is most comfortable. The hem is professionally hemmed with a stretchy coverstitch to not only help the garment retain its shape over time, but to also give it a polished finish. This skirt fits true to age, so a bit larger than most recognized store brands. Sizing up is not recommended, especially if child has a slender frame. If your child is especially petite, consider sizing down.
This item is Ready To Ship
This item is made with Bamboo Cotton Jersey in 'Deep Sea' (formerly Navy)
66% Bamboo Rayon | 28% Cotton | 6% Spandex
This product is certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
All of our items are small batch and ethically handcrafted in Canada
For our shop policies and detailed information, such as shipping and fabric care please click here
Please do not leave infants or children unattended while wearing items with ties and straps. Only lay babies to sleep in items approved for sleepwear.
- Machine Wash cold (laundry bag recommended, especially for items with ties/straps)
- Dry flat (hand smoothing any wrinkles)
- Machine drying is NOT recommended and may cause shrinking.
- Press with a low temperature iron if necessary.
- Please wash handmade items with care to ensure longevity